Investment Advisor's Assistant
Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is a full service broker dealer, headquartered in Carlsbad, California, specializing in natural resource-related investments. Sprott Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc., a public alternative investment management firm headquartered in Toronto and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. We offer investment services for high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors primarily focused on natural resource opportunities.
We are currently seeking a full time assistant for an Investment Advisor with an established book of business.
- Deliver quality, proactive client service by addressing client inquiries timely, accurately, professionally and courteously.
- Assess priority and address all client requests and concerns with an emphasis on low client effort.
- Communicate effectively with the Investment Advisor to ensure a high level of client service.
- Coordinate client meetings/calls and facilitate periodic investment review process.
- Work closely with the operations departments to fulfill client requests.
- Review accuracy of trade transactions and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain updated and accurate client account and contact information.
- Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with a team to accomplish complex tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Series 7 and 66 license, or willingness to obtain required
- Strong MS Office skills
- Genuine interest in investment and financial matters
Compensation will include a salary, benefits, and a discretionary bonus program based on personal and company performance. We employ approximately 35 people in our Carlsbad office in a dynamic, friendly, and entrepreneurial environment.
Please email your resume to HR@sprottglobal.com following these conditions:
- A one page cover letter
- A resume no longer than two pages
- All pages saved in one .PDF or Microsoft Word attachment
Sprott Global Resource Investments Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.