Executive Assistant/Sales Assistant
Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is an asset manager/brokerage firm specializing in advising our clients on investments globally in natural resources, commodities, and real assets.
We are headquartered in Carlsbad, California, and are a branch of Sprott Inc., a premier international small cap natural resource/precious metals asset manager, founded by Canadian billionaire Eric Sprott, with approximately $11B in assets under management.
Our business at Sprott Global is providing our international base of clients with expert investment recommendations and management with a primary focus on the natural resources (mining, energy, commodities, precious metals) sector.
We are currently seeking a full-time Executive Assistant/Sales Assistant, whose role will be primarily client relations and operations, with further opportunities to expand into assisting with sales and marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will work closely with both our international base of clients and our operations team to service the clients’ brokerage and managed accounts.
Compensation will include a yearly salary, benefits, and a discretionary bonus program based on personal and company performance.
Further, if licensed, or once you get your Series 7/65/66 licensing, you will have the opportunity to earn escalating percentages of our broker team’s revenue as our client book revenue grows with your addition.
Skills and Competencies:
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting and deadline-oriented environment
- Series 7, 65, 66 license preferred, but not required
- Strong MS Office skills
- interest in investments and helping our clients enjoy and prosper from the Sprott Global natural resource sector investing experience
- Assist Senior Brokerage Team with maintaining existing clients and follow up with marketing campaigns and leads to gain new clients
- Work closely with the operations departments to fulfill client requests and maintain client accounts
- Work closely with our team as we generate new marketing/sales/investing ideas to better serve our investors in the natural resource sector
We employ approximately 35 people in our Carlsbad office in a dynamic, friendly, and entrepreneurial environment.
Please email your resume to HR@sprottglobal.com following these conditions:
- A one page cover letter
- A resume no longer than two pages
- All pages saved in one .PDF or Microsoft Word attachment
Sprott Global Resource Investments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.