Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is an asset manager/brokerage firm specializing in precious metals and natural resources, headquartered in Carlsbad, California.
We are an affiliate of Sprott Inc., a premier international small cap natural resource/precious metals asset manager, founded by Canadian billionaire Eric Sprott, with approximately $11B in assets under management.
We are currently seeking a full time assistant for a Senior Broker.
Skills and Competencies:
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Series 7, 65, 66 license preferred, but not required.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Genuine interest in precious metals and investment related matters
- Assist Senior Broker with maintaining existing clients
- Work closely with the operations departments to fulfill client requests.
- Maintain updated and accurate client account and contact information.
- Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned.
Compensation will include a salary, benefits, and a discretionary bonus program based on personal and company performance. We employ approximately 35 people in our Carlsbad office in a dynamic, friendly, and entrepreneurial environment.
Please email your resume to HR@sprottglobal.com following these conditions:
- A one page cover letter
- A resume no longer than two pages
- All pages saved in one .PDF or Microsoft Word attachment
Sprott Global Resource Investments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.