Welcome to Sprott Global Resource Investments
Who We Are
Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is the nation's preeminent junior resource-focused investment firm. Founded in 1993, Sprott Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott, Inc. (SII-TSX), a Toronto-based public asset management firm.
We are a U.S. broker-dealer focused on the natural resource sectors including precious metals, base metals, oil & gas, agriculture, water, and alternative energy.
What We Do
We believe that the most successful resource investors are those who have access to objective guidance. Through our team of resource specialists and commitment to peerless customer service, we assist our clients in creating a personalized resource 'backbone' to their overall investment plan.
We employ geologists, mining and petroleum engineers, and specialists in the resource finance sector in order to provide our clients information to make informed natural resource investing decisions. We offer full-service investment brokerage including both secondary market and, for qualified investors, private placement products.
Our clients are small and large individual and institutional investors who want a portion of their portfolio invested in the natural resource sectors, especially in junior exploration companies. We serve clients in the U.S. and across the globe. Canadian investors should contact Sprott Private Wealth in Toronto.
Market Insights From Sprott
- Rick Rule on Gold's Pullback - CNBC India - August 21, 2014
- Rick Rule on Jay Taylor - The Gold Market - August 19 2014
- John Ciampaglia on Sprott's New ETF - Mining.com - August 18, 2014
- Rick Rule on Rates, Gold, and Juniors - Mining.com - August 18, 2014
- Marc Faber on Fox Business News - August 13, 2014
- Rick Rule on BNN's Market Call - August 7, 2014
- Rick Rule on SmallCapPower.com - August 7, 2014
- Charles Oliver on BNN's Market Call - August 5, 2014
- Rick Rule with SNNLive.com at the Sprott Symposium - July 30, 2014
- Marc Faber on the Middle East, Gold, and Oil - Bloomberg - August 4, 2014
Sprott Upcoming Events
Colorado Precious Metals Summit
September 10th - 12th, 2014
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
136 East Thomas Place
Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Casey Research 2014 Summit
September 19th - 21st, 2014
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
9800 Hyatt Resort Drive
San Antonio, TX 78251
Every year our geologists and Investment Representatives make field visits to numerous properties that have been identified as having potential. Explore the Site Visits section of our website for photo galleries of our far-flung travels.
Latest Gallery: Constantine Metals - SE Alaska
Managed Account Investing
in Natural Resources
For investors that prefer to delegate the management of their money to a professional investment manager, please visit SprottUSA.com